Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Guest Blogger for Write2Ignite

Last year at this time I attended the Free Expressions seminar, Your Best Book. If you missed my recap of that great writing workshop, today I am guest blogging about it at Write2Ignite. I hope you'll click on over to learn more about "Creating Voice and Deep Point of View."

Lorin Oberweger, Brenda Windberg, Emma Dryden, and me!

**********************************************
Congratulations to Gail Hurburt who won Lisa Kline's book, Season of Change and thanks to all who entered. Stay tuned for more giveaways later this month: Hill Hawk Hattie by Clara Gillow Clark and Birmingham, 1963 by Carole Weatherford. 

4 comments:

Linda A. said...

Carol,
Thanks for the PDF about Deep Point of View.

Carol Baldwin said...

YOu're welcome, LInda!

Kathy B said...

Carol, Thank you for this posting. Deep Point of View is an area that I have struggld with. So, thank you to Lorin Oberweger for sharing the handout as well!
Carol, I look forward to getting lost in your characters' point of view in HALF-TRUTHS!

Carol Baldwin said...

Kathy, Thanks for your comment. I am in the middle of this deep POV--even as I write. I'm glad that this was helpful for you.