- So, You Want to Write for Kids?
- Everyone Has a Story: Using Real Life Events to Write Fiction
- Creative Writing in the Classroom
- Teaching the Narrative
- Put Pizzazz into Your Students Writing: Using Fiction Techniques to Write Grab-You-by-the-Collar Expository Essays
- Writing Across the Curriculum: How Short Fiction Supplements Science and Social Studies Instruction
- The Red Pencil is Your Best Friend: Developing Focused Critiquing Skills
- Wikis, Word Choice, and Red Fonts: The Revision Wave of the Future
- Reading, Writing, and Technology: Modeling New Writing Strategies for Grades 3-8
- Show Don’t Tell: Create a Genre Setting (with a Little Help from the Masters)
- Show Don’t Tell: Create a Character (with a Little Help from the Masters)
For 4th-10th Grade Students
- Go, Team, Go! Write a Sports Story
- Stories that are out of this World: Write a Science Fiction or Fantasy Story
-What Doth Thou Scribe? Write a Historical Story
-Solve this Mystery: How Do You Write a Whodunit?
- Put Pizzazz into Your Writing
- Fiction 101: Everything You Need to Write a Short Story- Character, Conflict, and Setting.
- Blogging 101