Friday, May 10, 2024

Salt to the Sea: A Review

As I mentioned last week, I've moved from Blogger to WordPress. The transition hasn't gone as smoothly as I'd hoped it would. You should have received an email from my new site with a link to this review but if you didn't, here is this week's book review.

Salt to the Sea is a wonderfully written multi-POV upper MG/YA/adult novel about a little-known huge event in WWII. 

I'm still working on the subscription issue. If you did not receive a link from WordPress, you can sign up on my home page. If you get an error message, please switch browsers and try again. If you still get stuck, email me! I apologize in advance if you receive notifications from Blogger and WordPress. As soon as my web designer can address this issue, I'll stop using Blogger.


Thank you for your patience and for following me!

7 comments:

Danielle H. said...

I have read two of her books and loved both. I need to read everything she has written. This is a local author for me...she is originally from the town next to mine.

Carol Baldwin said...

I agree, Danielle. She is an amazing author!!

Kathy and Greg said...

This is one of my favorite books. I love all of her books, and look forward to the next one being released this year. I heard her speak at the SCBWI-LA conference one year, she was amazing! Thanks for sharing this.

Carol Baldwin said...

Obviously, I agree Kathy! She's an amazing author.

Marci said...

I haven’t read this yet. I’ll try to look for it! Thanks!

Katerinas Blog said...

It seems (from your blurb) to be a book that gives life lessons.
Your new page is amazing!!
Be well, thank you very much!

Carol Baldwin said...

Thanks, Katerina!

THE NIGHT WAR: A MG Historical Novel Review

  By now you should have received an email from my new website about my review of THE NIGHT WAR by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley. (It'll com...