Thursday, August 30, 2012

Grandparent Advice

In this mid-week blog I want to direct your attention (and clicks!) to my friend, Barbara Younger's blog. She posts lively and humorous discussions on everything and anything related to menopause. 

Shortly after Barbara announced that she was becoming a grandmother, she asked me if I would write a guest blog. Now, almost nine months later, she is waiting the birth of her first grandson and took this opportunity to publish my blog on becoming a grandparent. I hope you'll enjoy it and subscribe to her blog--it's fun and filled with lots of advice for those of us who are fifty and beyond!

No comments:

PUSH-PULL MORNING: Dog Powered Poems About Matter and Energy

I wouldn't have believed that a book about matter and energy would be read by the picture book crowd, except that my third-grade and kin...