Tuesday, April 11, 2023

WRITE2IGNITE PRESENTS: A Master Class on Hooks, Queries, and Proposals

 The spring 2023 Zoom Write2Ignite Master Class is on a topic that many writers fear: writing the dreaded query letter or proposal that will make catch an editor's attention. For those of you who are writers, you know exactly what I mean.

Write2Ignite is pleased to host writer and speaker, Kim Peterson, on April 22 for a day of learning, and writing along with opportunities to submit to two editors. Here's an interview with Kim on what she plans to cover.


The schedule includes three workshops; three breakout sessions to work either on your hook, query, or proposal; and interviews with Deborah Wuehler, Senior Editor and Director of Production at The Old School House, and Acquisitions Editor, Katherine Easter, at Zonderkidz

All this for only 69.00! All participants will have access to the class for three months afterward PLUS the opportunity to submit to the editors!




You can register here. I'm leading one of the breakout sessions and I hope to see you there!

BONUS: We have several door prizes and are offering a student discount. 



3 comments:

Marci said...

I’m excited about this event! My daughter also has a big track meet that day, so I’ll likely have to watch the end on replay—but hopefully I’ll get to see you there.

Joyce Moyer Hostetter said...

Looks great! Really good topic. I hope it goes well!

Carol Baldwin said...

Thanks marci and Joyce. I hope you can make part of the live class, Marci!

BEN AND SCOUT: A Review by Guest Blogger, Janelle Ekpo

REVIEW Ben and Scout by Denise Minnerly is the story of two dogs that are best friends and are always together, despite the greatest olds....