Friday, May 12, 2017

Friend Friday: Guest Blogger for Kirby Larson and a First Page Critique

Congratulations to Joan Edwards who won SOPHIE QUIRE and THE LAST STORYGUARD off last week's blog.

I've been a Kirby Larson fan ever since I read Hattie Big Sky followed by Hattie Ever After. I recently reviewed two of Kirby's newer books Audacity Steals the Show and Liberty. I was honored when she invited me to write a guest blog for her!

Can you imagine what my topic is? 

For the answer, check out this Friend Friday post and leave a comment. I'm also offering a first page critique; you have until May 17 to enter the giveaway. Make sure to leave your email address if I don't already have it. 

3 comments:

Clara Gillow Clark said...

Great interview, Carol! Nice to see you getting recognition for the work you do in support of children's books, authors, and the craft.

Joan Y. Edwards said...

Dear Carol,
Thank you. I am very glad that I won SOPHIE QUIRE and THE LAST STORYGUARD!

So glad that Kirby Larson interviewed you on her blog.

Never Give Up
Joan

Carol Baldwin said...

Thank you Joan and Clara. Not sure I deserve recognition--but it was nice to be a guest on Kirby's blog!

BEN AND SCOUT: A Review by Guest Blogger, Janelle Ekpo

REVIEW Ben and Scout by Denise Minnerly is the story of two dogs that are best friends and are always together, despite the greatest olds....