Saturday, February 6, 2021

Looking for a Writerly Valentine's Gift (To Give or Receive?)--Look No Further!




If you are a picture-book-writer wannabe (and I know that besides myself, there are several of my readers who fit that description) then Write2Ignite has something to offer you.

On April 24, Laura Sassi is teaching our next Master Class on Picture Books. It'll be virtual so no matter where you are, you can attend!

Here is the scoop:


What does this have to do with Valentine's Day?

I'm glad you asked!

Tell your sweetheart that you'll skip the chocolates, flowers, or dinner out (if you're brave enough to go to a restaurant) in favor of receiving this master class! 

Make it easy. Print this page out and leave it somewhere he will find it: the refrigerator door, on his favorite chair, or underneath the TV remote. 

Tell him to go to the Write2Ignite registration page to sign you up. If he does that before March 1 (which of course he will, right?) he'll receive a $10.00 discount. 



In an upcoming post, I'll share more information about Laura and her qualifications to teach us. I hope to see you there! 

6 comments:

Clara Gillow Clark said...

What a great workshop offering, Carol! I'm definitely interested. Looking forward to getting more details in your followup post.

Carol Baldwin said...

Thanks, Clara! Stay tuned!

Sandra Warren said...

What a CLEVER WAY to advertise a workshop! It sounds like a fascinating class!

Danielle H. said...

This sounds exactly what I need right now. I'll be looking forward to reading more about this.

Carol Baldwin said...

I thought you might be interested, Danielle!

Carol Baldwin said...

Thanks, Sandra!

PUSH-PULL MORNING: Dog Powered Poems About Matter and Energy

I wouldn't have believed that a book about matter and energy would be read by the picture book crowd, except that my third-grade and kin...