Monday, January 26, 2009

AMEN!

I'm a little late on posting this, but on January 17th I had the opportunity to hear "Bridging Musical Worlds: A Musical Community Dialgoue Honoring the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.." Hosted at the Little Rock AME Zion Church in partnership with the Afro-American Cultural Center, I particularly enjoyed hearing the AMEN choir. The African-American Male Enrichment Network is composed of men representing different churches in Charlotte. They are men who stand for Christ with a mission "to provide inspirational music and service to churches, nursing homes, community agencies, and civic projects." To which I heartily say, "Amen!"
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Building Picture Books

  Did I hook you with that title? Did you think this blog post was going to be about how to create a picture book? Homonyms can be clever--a...