Monday, May 21, 2007

Attention South Carolina Homeschoolers!

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be giving three presentations at the South Carolina Home Educators conference on June 15-18 (Scroll down and you'll find me on the speakers list). I'll be giving workshops on "Mining Your Students' Lives: Writing Fiction in Middle and High School", "Show Them How to Create a Character (and More) With a Little Help from the Masters", and "Making the Red Pencil Your Best Friend: Fostering Critical Thinking through Focused Revision." You will learn skills that you will be able to take home and use with your children…and probably a few that you'll try out yourself! My hands-on workshops are always fun and go so fast that the hour is up before I even know it. Hope to see you in Sumter.

No comments:

THOMAS JEFFERSON'S BATTLE FOR SCIENCE: A Picture Book Review and Giveaway

Beth Anderson is no stranger to my  blog . Her outstanding nonfiction biographies find little-known stories within a historical character&#...