What do you think of when you hear the word, "footprint"? If your name is Jennifer Swanson, then it means many things. This simple yet eloquent text is accompanied by amazing photographs which convey that definition onto every page.
Then there are two pages of contrasts:
- What is a footprint? List some of the ways that concept is shown in this book.
- Teachers/home educators could discuss what a student's footprint is. How do their ideas compare with the author's intent about the word's meaning.
- "Compare" and "contrast" different footprints.
- Students could try writing a poem about footprints.
- What is a digital footprint?
To enter this giveaway, please leave a comment by July 9 with your name and email address if you are new to my blog. Mention that you are an educator or librarian and I'll put your name in twice. U.S. addresses only. If you prefer, send me an email and I'll enter your name that way. NOTE: If you don't see your comment immediately, don't worry. I need to screen all comments and then publish them.